As many of you already know, Monday was a very hot day here is SC!! Around 4 pm on Monday our upstairs air conditioning quit working. Thankfully, we still had a/c on the main level and in the basement. My super smart husband decided he was going to try and fix it himself so he went outside and tinkered around with the a/c units for a little while. Ben came back in about 20 mins. later and said "I think the capacitor needs to be replaced". The next morning, Ben called the repairman and luckily he was able to come take a look and bring a new capacitor. The repairman said, "your husband was right.....you guys just need a new capacitor". He replaced it and was done in about 5 mins. I was impressed....I guess I can call Ben a mechanical engineer too.
We decided to go to The Happy Berry later that evening and pick some blueberries before the season was over. As the owners said, it was "poor pickin" but we still managed to get enough good ones for me to make something. Tyler wasn't really into picking berries....he was having way too much fun playing in the gravel road and dirt - boys will be boys!


2 comments:
Wow, what a terrible time for your AC to go out!! Glad it's fixed and y'all aren't melting over there!!
That is great that you guys went to the Happy Berry! I remember going there as a kid. These are really cute pictures!!
Post a Comment