Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Litterball

We were watching the Clemson vs. Ga Tech Thursday night football game last night when Tyler debuted a new word....again! My little smartie now distinguishes between different sized objects. He has lots of different kinds and sizes of balls. So last night he walked up to me and handed me one of his baseballs and said "litterball" (little ball). He said that because I was holding a larger blue ball that we call "big blue ball". Anyway, it was the cutest thing. We let Tyler stay up until 10 pm because he loves to watch his tigers play, and we loved hearing "litterball" over and over - and of course he was a good boy!

Speaking of the tigers.......what a game! That was too bad that we didn't pull out a win, but something should be said for effort and perseverance! I think we have a good season ahead of us, and I definitely picked up on a different attitude from the tigers last night (than under previous coach). I'm proud of my tigers....they fought hard, and as always I'm proud to be a tiger!

Oh, Tyler recently started calling Ben "Daddy"! He probably splits "Daddy" and "Dada" about 50% right now. It just reminds me how quickly he is growing up!

No comments: