Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bailey Elizabeth

We are thrilled to announce that Tyler's sister's name is Bailey Elizabeth!! We have been contemplating her name for what seems like forever, and on Friday evening we officially decided on Bailey Elizabeth. As you know, Ben and I were also considering Taylor and Payton for her first name, and more recently added Bailey to the mix. After several weeks of "trying out" the different names we both agreed that Bailey was the perfect name for our baby girl.

We wanted Bailey to have a family name, with a Hebrew origin, as her middle name - just like Tyler has with Benjamin. We both like the name Elizabeth and it is a family name on both mine and Ben's sides of the family. We will primarily call our baby girl Bailey, but may also call her Bailey Beth on occasion. I guess it will just depend on our mood! ;-)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How exciting! Cute name!!

Fernanda said...

Seems like a princess name!

Sara-Beth said...

Love the name- I might be tempted to use "Bailey Beth", wouldn't know why..