I had a wonderful Mother's Day! The day started with a delicious breakfast made by Daddy. He made scrabbled eggs, sausage, and hash browns complete with strawberry/cream cheese danish and decaf. coffee! Then the 3 of us just hung out and played for a little while. I think we blew bubbles most of the morning - one of Tyler's favorite past times! Later, Ben made us yummy quesadillas for lunch and then we headed out to go spend some time at the SC Botanical Garden in Clemson. The gardens are always so pretty and since it was such a beautiful & cooler day we really enjoyed being outside. Tyler had a great time exploring and of course we took advantage of several nice photo opportunities ;-). We concluded the day with take-out from my favorite chinese restaurant! I hope all the amazing moms that we know had a Happy Mother's Day - especially our own mothers!


Mother's Day kisses!

I loved his shirt!

strolling through the Botanical Gardens in Clemson

see the little waterfall?
1 comment:
great pictures!! i love the one of you all on the bench - it is so, so good!!!
Post a Comment