Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Big 3-0

Ben turned 30 years old yesterday!!  We had a great day celebrating and Ben really enjoyed his day!  I woke up early and made blueberry waffles for breakfast before church.  Ben opened his gifts and we had cake after church.  Ben talked on the phone and watched football most of the day while I made his birthday dinner.....bbq ribs, onion roasted potatoes, and baked beans.  We are tentatively planning a trip for the beginning of the year to celebrate both of our 30th birthdays since we are limited in what we can do right now with a newborn. 

Here are some pictures from the day:



helmet display case......Tyler and Bailey got him a matching football case

Fathead for the basement

his favorite gifts ;-)

our family....I know this isn't the best picture, but this is how we look/dress when we're just hanging out.....Bailey is usually in a cute little dress or outfit and the rest of us are in pjs or lounge clothes - LOL!

No comments: