My latest sewing project is making these cute burp cloths for babies. I got the idea from one of our friends, Rebecca, who made some for Tyler when he was born. I love picking out all the adorable fabrics and they are fun to make. They look super cute with a monogram or name embroidered above the ribbon!! Below are a few pictures of some I recently completed. If you are interested in some let me know. They make great baby gifts.

these are for a baby boy

these are gender neutral

here's a shot of one unfolded
3 comments:
The burp cloths are SUPER cute and make wonderful gifts!!! I really enjoy sewing projects as well. I am working on some curtains for our renovated dining room. Cannot wait to see how they turn out.
By the way, Tyler's new picture is so adorable. I love it!
These are awesome! You're set on new baby gifts from here on out! :) You could definitely start selling them on Etsy if you wanted to, they look great!
They look fantastic! You are turning into quite the seamstress!
Post a Comment