Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Denver Downs Farm

Today, we went to the Denver Downs Farm in Anderson with our church. We learned that the Denver Downs Farm is one of the few remaining "century farms" in SC, meaning that the farm has remained in the same family for over 100 years (over 160 years in Denver Downs' case). Similarly, Ben's Grandparents Harmon own a century farm in Indiana. Most of Tyler's Sunday School friends were there which added to the fun. There was a giant corn maze, pumpkin patch, farm animals, hay rides, games, barley boxes (like sand boxes), and a hay bale maze. We had a great time, especially Tyler :-)!!



Watching the goats

Tyler & Ike

Walking on top of the hay bales

Playing in the barley box with Chloe, Emily, Sam, & Troy

He loved it!

Riding by the pumpkin patch on the hay ride

Playing in the pumpkin patch


Tyler showing his "girlfriend" how much fun he's having


Apparently he likes blondes ;-)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think we're heading up that way soon with Austin, too! Did you take these pictures with the new camera? How do you like it??

Tonya said...

Oh, it's so fun!! No, I took these with our Sony Cyber-shot point & shoot. I don't think I'll receive my new camera for another week or so. How are you liking your new camera?

Fernanda said...

These pictures are great and Tyler seems to be so happy! :)

Lucinda said...

These pictures are so good! Love them! I'm glad you guys went to the Farm...you know the Garrison's are Trey's parent's best friends and it was so sad about the people vandalizing the maze. I can't wait to hear about Tyler's "girlfriend!"