I turned 30 years old on December 22nd. Oh well, not too much I can do now, huh?! My good friend, Heather, came over and hung out with me and the kids on the 21st. When Ben got home, Heather and I went out to dinner together. It was so great to catch up with her. After dinner, we came home and watched Twilight Eclipse - yay! Ben and Heather made me watch the clock just before midnight so I'd see it hit 12:00am and I'm pretty sure it was the fastest I've ever seen a clock move...lol. The next day Ben made me breakfast, lunch, a cake, and we got my favorite Japanese take-out for dinner. I opted out of going out to dinner. We'd been so busy the weekend before and the Christmas craze was merely hours away so I wanted to stay in and chill. I opened gifts and we watched another movie. I enjoyed my nice, relaxing day with our little family.
Ben and I have a trip planned to Las Vegas to celebrate both our 30th birthdays. We are very excited and will post a blog all about it.
Heather & I
No comments:
Post a Comment